The liberal arts are often overlooked in the tech world. Hack the TriCo will give liberal arts students the chance to combine our technical expertise with our creativity, analytical skills, and interdisciplinary thinking. At Hack the TriCo, small schools will bring big ideas to the table.
- Participants: If you registered for Hack The TriCo through EventBrite, you are eligible to attend. If you attended and hacked on Saturday at Hack The TriCo, then you are eligible to make a submission.
- Teams: You can have up to 4 members on your team.
Make anything you can think of making! Tips on how to start:
- Brainstorm current problems you or your teammates have faced
- Talk about how to solve those problems (with tech)
- Create something based on your interests
- Learn something new!
$480 in prizes
Best Overall Project
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Dr. Lila Fontes
How challenging was this project? Has it been done before?
How well was the project put together?
Is the project viable for future use by a specific, or many, audiences?
What was special about this idea? How is it different?